Add sample. Subtract the variability.
Ideal for labs requiring a streamlined ELISA system, with maximum accuracy, reproducibility, and time savings.
Instant ELISA® technology represents a major improvement over the traditional sandwich ELISA. As the name "Instant ELISA" denotes, the simple addition of your sample is all that is required to start the assay—no laborious preparation of reagents, serial dilutions of standards, and sequential addition to the plate.
In contrast to conventional ELISA that has only the capture antibody on the plate when the sample is added, the Instant ELISA® plate contains all of the necessary components including capture antibody and lyophilized detection antibody, streptavidin-HRP, and sample diluent. Additionally, the strip wells containing the standard for the standard curve are provided separately; they are ready-to-use, saving both time and wells.
Advantages of Instant ELISA® Kits
- Built-in accuracy – No need to add antibody or do serial dilution of standards. Reduced handling means less error with more consistent results.
- Time saving – Allow 15 minute set-up time — just add your sample to start the assay.
- Better value – Use all 96-wells to analyze samples; standard curves data is generated in parallel well strips provided.
- Flexibility – Maximize workflow with highly compatible automation for busy labs.
- Reduced consumable costs – Eliminate steps required for serial dilution of standards and addition of antibody and detection reagents.
Instant ELISA® vs Conventional ELISA Comparison
See the brochure >
View products >