eFluor® Nanocrystals in IHC and ICC
These high quantum yield nanocrystals are composed of a core particle surrounded by a unique surface coating which reduces background staining and artifacts. eFluor Nanocrystals possess intrinsic spectral properties which allow them to emit light at a distinct wavelength when excited by a single wavelength light source. Using eFluor Nanocrystals for immunofluorescence allows you to take advantage of their inherent photostability as nanocrystals are resistant to fading, even over long periods of illumination.
- Exceptionally photostable – provides better archival capabilities.
- Narrow emission spectra – provides increased multiplexing capability.
- Compatible with organic dyes – maximize the data that can be obtained from a single sample.
- Minimal background – unique outer coating reduces non-specific binding or background.
- Flexible – use for staining cultured cells, as well as frozen or paraffin-embedded tissue samples.
eFluor Nanocrystal Antibody Conjugate Representation
Nanocrystal Excitation and Emission Spectra
eFluor Nanocrystal-conjugated Antibodes for Immune Cell Phenotyping
eFluor Nanocrystals are fully compatible with organic dyes
Compatibility with traditional organic dyes allow you to maximize the data that can be obtained from a single sample by expanding your multi-color options.