Take the guesswork out of compensation
Advantages of Compensation Beads
- Ensure correct compensation with a guaranteed positive & negative population.
- Beads provide a bright signal for optimizing compensation.
- The antigen may be dimly expressed in sample cells.
- Compensate with the antibody used in the experiment and not a bright CD4 substitute.
- No need to search in the freezer for cells.
- Bimodal distribution can be used for single-color compensation controls in multicolor flow cytometry experiments.
- Beads can be prepared quickly on occasions when compensation has been forgotten.
- Beads are also suitable when multiple plates or large experiments are performed.
- Cells can be in limited supply making beads a great alternative.
- Best solution when conducting 6-12 color compensation.