Our Commitment to Quality
eBioscience is committed to developing and manufacturing high-quality, innovative reagents in an ISO certified facility. As a provider of more than 10,000 products, we empower our customers worldwide to obtain exceptional results by using reagents that offer a new standard of excellence in the areas of innovation, quality and value.
Quality Control Processes
1. Single-cell subcloning of hybridomas
2. Antibody purity checks
- Gel electrophoresis
3. Antibody conjugation
- For flow cytometry reagents, fluorochrome-to-antibody ratios are optimized for each clone to achieve the best signal-to-noise.
4. Final products are tested for their performance in the most common applications including:
- Surface and intracellular flow cytometry
- Functional assays (e.g., in vitro activation or neutralization).
5. In addition, selected products are tested by immunohistochemical staining of frozen issues, immunoprecipitation, and immunoblotting.
- FG purified antibodies, recommended for bioassays and in vivo studies, are asceptically produced and further tested for endotoxin level.