eBioscience Announces the Launch of the New eBioscience.com
San Diego, CA – March 1, 2011 – eBioscience is proud to announce the launch of their redesigned website, www.eBioscience.com. The redesign was a much anticipated event, bringing true e-commerce functionality to the user experience on eBioscience.com. Some of the key features that have been modified for the new website are:
- Updated, cleaner look and feel.
- Advanced Search feature providing users the ability to fine-tune their product search requirements up-front.
- New filtering tools on search results to bring up the exact species, conjugates and product types researchers are looking for without having to redefine their search terms.
- Improved navigation makes it easier to find products and review scientific content.
- Expanded Resources section which includes Technical Support, Frequently Asked Questions, Protocols, and the new Knowledge Center.
The new website is providing eBioscience a strong ecommerce base that allows efficient scaling of the site for phased expansion of features and the ability to respond more quickly to our customers' online needs to find products, learn about them and purchase those products.
Founded in 1999, eBioscience, a privately held company, is headquartered in San Diego, California and conducts business in more than 70 countries around the world. eBioscience provides more than 10,000 innovative high quality reagents including eFluor® flow cytometry reagents, FlowCytomix™ bead based immunoassays, Platinum and Instant® brand ELISAs. eBioscience's innovative solutions provide researchers with tools to perform comprehensive cell analysis for academic and government researchers and pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide that empower the process of scientific discovery in the areas of immunology and oncology.